Voice engine typical applications:
- Real time voice communication
- Phone conferencing
- VOIP on mobile devices
- Instant messenger
Srers voice engine introduction:
Voice engine is an integral part of voice over Internet protocol (VOIP) system, especially for VOIP on mobile devices.
A typical voice engine includes
- Adaptive jitter buffer(AJB)
- Voice activity detector (VAD)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Intelligent noise suppression (INS)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
Srers advanced voice engine has been strictly tested in real life challenging communication scenarios and has achieved top notch performance compared to popular traditional VOIP solutions.